Headaches

I have been having headaches since March 21st. They won't go away. I went to see doctor but she didn't do any scans or anything and the medicine she gave me is not working. The 17th I see my regular doctor. and then the 21st I see a nurologist. Any ideas on what maybe causing it or has any one else had this problem?
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
There are many reasons someone can have a headache for so long, neck being out of place,sinus's,high blood sugar,low blood sugar,blood pressure, and all kinds of scary things like tumors,strokes,and cancer. So it is just best to get it taken care of immediately then to wait. I get migraines that last a few days at a time. I also massage my head when I have them it sometimes helps.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Thanks for the best response I really appreciate it alot.
well i had catscan done this past monday and go for sleep study tomorrow night then next tuesday go for mri so far we are not sure what is causeing my headaches yet
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I hope that it is something pretty simple. I will be praying that things get better for you. I do not have any idea.
Thanks i went to the e.r. today and sat 4 hours and then left with out being seen. i went to my doctor office and saw the doctor there who has no clue what is causeing my headaches so i see nurologist next week
@dlr297 (5418)
Headaches are caused by different things, but drinking water is a good thing to do to help them. I had bad ones for years, and i went to a chiropractor and had a adjustment. I went once a week for a few months, It helped my headaches, and my sinus infections. After you get checked out by your doctors this might be something that you might want to check out if they can not help you.
Thanks well as of now the pain has went from my head to my ears to my chest to were i can barely breathe i see doctor the 17th but my boyfriend thanks i may need to go to e.r.