dropshippers

@carann (262)
Anyone have an ideas about drop shippers? I have looked around and would like to find a real site. Not a site that for a fee gives you a list of sites to maybe do it from. I know about doba but they have a monthy fee plus a dropshipping fee. I am also affraid of someone purchases something suddenly the item will be out of stock? What do you guys think.
@CatGods (4589)
I have 5 online stores and have dealt with drop shipping. First off you are going to need a re-sellers tax ID number because you will be buying wholesale and selling retail. Call your state capital and tell them you need to apply for a re-sellers tax ID permit and then you will have to give them the name of your business. As for being afraid that if some one orders some thing and it's out of stock with the drop shipper, that's the chance you and every one else takes when doing drop shipping. So if you don't want to take the chance that it might happen, then you are going to have it on hand, i.e. inventory. You can go to www.thomasnet.com which is a list of manufactures in the U.S. but you would be better to go the to public library and ask for the thomas registry books where you see images and descriptions of what a manufacture makes. Some manufactures also drop ship. You will also find the manufacture name, where they are located, url (if they have one) and a phone number.
@carann (262)
I have a tax id already. And thanks for the information. I am going to try your sugestions. thanks again.
@amreen_b (70)
I have heard of dropshipping but honestly speaking have only come across scams
@carann (262)
yea me to thats why i sought the wisdom of mylotters. I have gotten so much great advice from this site and all the people here.
Hey i never heard this. If u need a site to earn without paying for signing in.. pm me ll give one. Tats all i can help.
@carann (262)
ITs where you sell items on a website your ebay etc. and the customer buys item and you order it from the dropshipper and they send it for you. The idea is to sell it for a bit more than you buy it wholesale from the suplier so you make some extra. But so many of them charge fees so it makes it hardly worth it sometimes.