Have you found a product that you really like, and then they stop selling it?

@katsalot1 (1619)
This seems to be getting worse for me lately. I find a product - usually a food that I really like, buy it a few times and then it disappears from the shelves. There was a creamy pasta bake that was lovely, but they stopped making that one and replaced it with one that had bacon in it - no good because I'm vegetarian. I used to buy tins of mixed beans that were really handy because you could add them to lots of different meals, they stopped making them. The list goes on and on, it's so annoying to find another thing has just disappeared from the shops... have you found this?
@lumenmom (1984)
This has happened to me on several occasions and it is really annoying. Then some of stuff that I feel should leave the shelves just stays forever. Sometimes I think there's someone who follows me around and hears me when I say I really something then they go and tell the retailers so they can remove it. I know that sounds rediculous and of course I am exaggerating but it does seem like that.
@katsalot1 (1619)
Yes, sometimes it feels like there is a conspiracy!
@coolcoder (2019)
There used to be a shampoo way back in the day that was called "European Mystique". I absolutely loved it! Unfortunately, it wasn't very long before it left the shelves. :( I was so upset.
@signum (547)
Arrgh I feel your frustration. In Australia, you can no longer get Pop Tarts unless they are imported from specialty shops, and they cost a small fortune doing it that way compared to when we used to just be able get them from the supermarket. Arnott's Double-Choc Twix bars are another thing that they stopped making. They had them around years ago and they were my favorite chocolate bar, then they stopped making them and I was shattered haha. Last year they brought them back for only a month or so, so I was shattered all over again when they took them away a second time. My best friend was just saying the other day that he is having a hard time finding Vanilla Coke in the shops now unless it's the caffeine free one (ewww). I don't drink it so I did not notice, but if they ever took Coke Zero away, I'd be a broken woman lol.