poor condition

@rocketsky (1014)
China
do you love peace ? the answer is quite sure ,no one like to live in a country which is full of anger ,hungry and war . I have seen many many times from television many children who live under poor conditions and die from hunger . they always dont have enough food to eat and much water to drink ,they always have the feeling of being killed at any time . I am sad when i Saw then on tv .
@ANTIQUELADY (36471)
it is sad to see. wish all those bad conditions could change for the better.
@rocketsky (1014)
a better future is in front of us , as long as we struggle for it we will finnaly see the brilliant future come to us :)
@ANTIQUELADY (36471)
all we can do is hope & pray.
@vivianchen (2646)
Hello Rocketsky, I understand your feeling, i believed most of us love the peace and hope all over the world can be peace for ever. No wars, No fights, No Murders, No thieves....But we are in a real world, things like that happens. All we can do is, if we ever have a chance, go help the people who we can help. Don't waste of food and energy that around us, save for those who needs it. You know what so funny, i also eat all the food that i ordered, sometimes my friend over order, i will force them to take it with them or have them ate it all. I always told them that do you know how many people out there are dying for food? They made fun of me sometimes, but they all understand and will do as i say. I am happy that i did a right thing again!
@rocketsky (1014)
someday when the world is coming to a prosperous time ,maybe anything bad would come to an end ,and I am waiting for a better day .
@mira91 (987)
Awful isn't it? Seeing those kids having to live their lives in terror...It's horrible, whenever i see such news, my heart does this scrunching feeling and it'll ache...Wishing for world peace would be so overrated of me, because it just never happens in this world of greed and too morally justified people...It's rare now to see people hanging their heads in humility. They're all either too proud/egoistic/chauvinistic to agree to world peace...ohwells..