Making Bread

Poland
Does anyone here make thier own bread? Do you use a bread maker, or do it another way? Any good recipies? I love the smell of fresh bread, and I'd like to try and make some myself.
@aweins (4203)
hi my dear friend, i love to make bread and i have learnt to make bread after r eadijng on an internet. i am an Indian and i often make indian bread that i called chappati here, i donno you know about this or not but i know it is very tasty and i know a veriety of it with different flours and stuffings. i also know how to make garlic abread and banana bread. garlic is the most loved bread by my hubby and banana not much.
@tuyakiki (3017)
I cannot make bread on my own.I prefer buying them. But I can prepare a good dish on this breads.It is an Indian dish. Here is it: Ingredients: • 8 Bread Slices • ½ cup Potatoes (boiled & chopped) • ½ cup Cucumber (chopped) • ½ cup Onion (chopped) • ¼ cup Tomato (chopped) • ¼ cup Peanuts (roasted) • 4 Green Chili (chopped) • ¼ cup Fresh Coriander (chopped) • ½ cup Sev • ½ cup Gol Gappas • 6 tbsp Sweet Tamarind Chutney • 6 tbsp Mint or Coriander Chutney • 2 tbsp Lime Juice • Oil to shallow fry • Salt to taste How to make Bread Bhel Puri: • Take the bread slices and cut them into small pieces. • Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the bread pieces till they turn crispy brown. • Take out the bread pieces and drain the excess oil on an absorbent paper. • Put the fried bread pieces in a bowl. Add potatoes, cucumber, onions, tomato, green chili, peanut, and salt to it. Mix them well. • Now, lightly crush the gol gappas and add them to the above. Also add tamarind chutney, green chutney and lime juice. Mix them well. • Sprinkle sev on the top of the mixture. Garnish it with coriander leaves. • Bread Bhel Puri is ready to serve. You may try it. It is delicious.
I do make bread as it tastes so good and when eating a sandwich with that bread is so good. So i have a bread maker i use and just go buy the box for making the bread at any local grocery store. The box has all the instructions on it already and it is as easy as one two three and i love it. I know i buy my bread at walmart and I'm sure if you have a walmart near by you can go there and purchase it. If you don't have a bread maker i know you can make some home made bread with out it but i don't know of any recipes. I'm sure you could look them up though on the internet.