Which Hollywood actor played the role of president the best?

Michael Douglas - Acts great as the president
@pitstop (9712)
A lot of actors have played the role of president in movies: Harrison Ford, Michael Douglas and many more. I really liked the way Michael Douglas plays the president. He is much better than Harrison Ford. What do you think?
@suspenseful (40314)
I liked Harrison Ford, when the terrorists took over his plane, and then he said,"Get off of my plane!" He was much better then Michael Douglas. He was sort of wimpy, but with Harrison Ford, he would have made a good president. Any terrorists trying to take over the country would have had him to deal with.
@pitstop (9712)
Thats Air Force 1 and I liked the movie.
@albert2412 (1782)
Morgan Freeman played the president in Deep Impact. Freeman is a great actor. He did such a good job that I wanted to vote for him (lol). His acting greatly improved the quality of the movie. He has a nice deep reassuring voice. I just wish that I could see more movies with Morgan Freeman as the star of the movie.
@pitstop (9712)
Morgan Freeman has a great screen presence!