New car or used car

@hsofyan (3447)
Jakarta, Indonesia
New car more expensive than used car. Tax expensive, plus the cost to make up (or additional accessories), such as changing tires, change rim of wheel, change wheel, sound systems, etc.. But a little maintenance and service costs, is not problematic for at least until 3 years. In addition, the new car to increase prestige. Price and tax used car cheaper. Accessories not need to add or change the tires, or rim of wheel, sound systems, etc.. But if you choose wrong, can issue a lot of cost for service and maintenance. So, would you select?
@benny128 (3621)
new car everytime, old cars are less fuel efficents and the costs for servicing and faults are higher, also if you buy a 2nd hand car you never know what you are buying to a certain degree. So for me new cars everytime, you can buy lower end of the car range for 6k uk pounds so not that expensive unless you want something abit flashy.
@hsofyan (3447)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Thanks Benny. You are not interested in the used car 1-2 years ago? Many additional accessories and a lot of price difference. It's the cost of service and maintenance for the cars in that age, with the new car. How do you think?
@benny128 (3621)
nah I always buy my cars new, as even with a 1 year old car you dont really know its history. I then keep my cars for 3 years and sell them on, the money I save in mot costs etc etc cover the drop in the value of the car which is why I sell them after 3 years. Plus its great to have a new car that no one else has smoked in or who knows what else they have done in the car.
@hsofyan (3447)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Yeah, there is a price difference is quite significant that the car, between your country and my country.