What kind of surfing do you do when you are bored at work?

I thought this would be an interesting topic to start...as I've realized that when I am at work and bored out of my mind I end up doing about 20 things at once online... -I visit my favorite bodybuilding forums -Play minigames (kadokado and Brute) -Try to make some extra money online Of course there are other things that I end up doing...like just researching or reading up on my favorite video games...but those are the main things that I do... So, what do you guys do when you are at work and bored to death?
@Jezebella (1446)
When I get bored at work i play minigames too on yahoo or try to make some extra money and write a few emails. Generally I tend to try and find something that I can do workwise so that when my boss comes in I don't get into trouble.
LOL, yeah, I know what you mean...but sometimes, with the lure of the internet, it's SO hard to just focus on work...I mean, sometimes, I will have a few things in front of me to do...and myLot starts calling my name, even though I know that I should be working on patient accounts, hahaha... Yeah, I hope my boss never reads this _
Sinece most of the websites at my job are restricted and we can't go on. I don't surf that much sometimes you might be able to get inton a website that will work but otherwise everything esle is banned.
Yeah, I know what you mean...The place that I used to work at was like that...Here, the only thing that they have blocked is Myspace and Facebook...everything else is free game...however, the bad thing is I think that they are going to change that soon...rather disappointed :(
@jlamela (4905)
When I am very bored, I just surf the net aimlessly, most of the time I visited sites which I can be amused and impressed like Hello magazine, people magazine, Forbes.com and mylot.
@nokimchen (253)
whenever i'm bored.. I always try to have a chat with stranger...., Search something related to earning money...., listen to songs.., Send some text messages or call..., and lastely....SLEEP!!!!
@Jennlk84 (4216)
I unfortunately don't get bored at work, lol. I am a teacher , so I don't really have time to get online while I'm at school. Once i'm home and relaxing though, I hang out online a lot. Some of my favorite things to do are read the news, check my emails, work on all of my money making sites, check facebook, play some games, etc.
@dianmelydia (2271)
Checking email comes first on my to do list. Then i'll reading some news and doing some online money making. Checking my IM buddy list also.
I'm a complete multitasking machine when it comes to surfing the internet do to intense periods of boredom at work. I usually am researching something for World of Warcraft, as I am working my way up what seems like an endless leveling chain. Otherwise I stick to the basics of jumping around forums trying to make a quick buck or two. Hopefully mylot will become my new boredom oasis for time to come.