when concentrating on what is being said do you look at the person?

@Ritchelle (3795)
if the person talking is taking some time to finish his "talk" i tend to look away but only in one spot. that's how i concentrate on lengthy talks. however, if the person only talks for a while and i'm about to give a long answer i tend to look away, again, in the same direction every now and then. because that's how i concentrate.
@dodo19 (38659)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Yes, I do look at the person. I usually look in the person's eyes, the person who is talking to me. This is usually what I do. It helps me focus on what this person is telling me, and such.
@dbobble (28)
I ALWAYS look the person directly in their eyes. People seem to respect you more because I've heard that many people have trouble doing this. It also shows you're respectful and listening to what the other person is saying.
I look the person in the eye who is talking to me. Not unless I am in my home doing something. If I look away from the person,I would be incline to ignore them or blank out.