cell phone

@fergus (817)
Ireland
Hi all, I have a BlackBerry Storm and i have to say its the worst cell phone i ever had. it never does what i want it to do the dam thing has a mind of its own.Apart from dropping it all the time because it has no grip it justs slips out of my hand. The battery is crap as well i only get a day out of it when i make a few calls or a few email when i don,t use it it lasts just two days what a joke and the thing is i have it out on contract i have six more months of this hell what about yous do any of yous have a BlackBerry Storm or a cellphone thats given yous problems i would love to hear your stareys about them. Thank myloters
I haven't heard anything bad about them, but thanks for the heads up. Do you have a warranty out on yours? If so, you should get it replaced or fixed!
@fergus (817)
Hi maezee, Thanks for replying yes i have a warranty but its not broke i went back to the shop and was told there was nothing wrong with it apart from being crap. and they won,t change it ontill the contract is up and then they will give me a new phone so hell for the next six months. Take care
@EliteUser (3966)
Hey, I don't have a Blackberry, but I have heard some good reviews about them. A few people have complained about the battery life and a few other things. But on the other hand, some have praised their Blackberry phone a lot. Make sure you have a good day, Happy Lotting!!