health

mostly people are not good health.
@arkasen (748)
Yes I completely agree with you. I will tell you about my self. I am 5ft and 10inch in height still my weight is only 50-52kgs. As you can see I am very thin. I think the reason behind deterioration people health is the poor quality of food and bad life style. Now a days people are becoming machine. They have to work for long long hours. Some of the people work at night shift. The mordan life style have let the young generation to the first food which will not make them healthy. People are addicted to smoking, drinking etc. That is why their health is going down day by day. Best of luck. Keep mylotting.
@navonly (901)
Yes you are right, most of them are not with good health in this world. The reason is pollution, population, lack of literacy, busy schedule, laziness, bad quality food, and many other factors. Most of us are really fed up with the raising pollution day by day. May be its dust, sound, water or any other pollution. People are getting connected to those pollution by one or the other means. This effects their health a lot. Busy schedule of people these days, don't allow them to take proper rest, which directly effect their health, and their life is reduced. Above that just because of their laziness, they are not able to give some time to their body for exercise or relaxation, because of which the stamina of the body keeps of decreasing. The illiteracy of the people, leads them to bad health these days, like some of them not even know about washing hand before having food. Just because of pollution, like air pollution, soil pollution, water pollution, the quality of food is decreasing day by day.