Can you live with out it?

HI, my topic today is about Alarm clock. I found myself waking up every morning by this Alarm clock. I wonder if I dont have one then what will happen? late? it is really serious. why we have to get a small device to wake us up every day at the same time and same thing that we have to do everyday. I dont know why either but I have one story about myself woke up and wonder about the time. One day, I woke up in the middle of the night and asked myself about time to go to work. I was like,"oh, what time it is now? why my alarm didn't ring? what day today? do i have to go to work today?." I know it sound crazy. I think, I can't live without it and I have to have it set up every morning, otherwise I will be sleep all day. What is your experience? share with me if you have. Thank you for sharing.
if i didnt have something to wake me i wouldnt make it anywhere unless i didnt ever go to sleep lol!!
I wish I could do that... can you stay up all night? I used to do that before when I was in school. But now thing changed, I never pass 10pm. My eyes will drop like crazy and I have to go to bed.
i have stayed up 36 hours straight before and also had three months where i only slept 2 hours a night.. with me its either insomnia or i sleep too much.. no happy medium
i don't have a alarm clock LOL. i use my mobile :-) if i don't have that then i would have never reached college on time. we depend on it as our body clock is not set. you woke up at night as you are sincere in your work and really care about it. I also wake up in the middle of night and when i went to brush i found still dark, when i saw the time it was 2 in the night. i jumped again into the bed. :-)
lolz. what a funny thing you have done. omg, I never get up at 2am... always at 4:30am, that's with alarm clock. If I dont have one set up then it might be 8am. I can't sleep long cuz it makes me headache.
@paula27661 (15898)
I used to use my 'body clock' and never require an alarm but in the last couple of years that has changed. Nowadays I need two alarms to make sure I'm up on time! I set my clock radio and my mobile phone just in case. I'm sure that if the alarm did not go off I too would sleep most of the day away! I wish we could all sleep, eat etc according to our natural body clocks but unfortunately society will not permit!
LOL wow, I can't believe you have to have two? I thought I am so bad already by hitting my alarm to snooze for three time. I will wake up but it take me a while to be a wake. I think cuz of tired from the day and dont have enough sleep, that's why we always get up late... it is ok, we are all have to deal with it.
i usually get up before it goes off anyway..don't know why,just do. but i only use it when i have an appointment or something.
wow, I never get up before alarm clock... only alarm clock ring before I get up. hehehe... sound so funny to me.
@cher913 (25859)
i do wake up on my own in the morning like this morning for instance, i woke up at 6, figured it was too early to get up, so i dozed off. woke up at 6:30 and figured it was too early, so i dozed off again. my alarm went off at a quarter to 7 and then i finally got up.
wow, that's good... if I have to get up around 6 or 6:30am then it is ok, but i have to get up at 4:30am. And I have two small children, one won't go to sleep until 11pm... when i get up without an alarm clock then it must be amazing.