same discussion again

Singapore
now i try to go to the search before i post a new discussion, it's never show the discussion i wanted to post, after i post it, someone have already post the discussion, i'm not a copycat, so moody
@orang13 (723)
well, its nobody's fault, it just simply mean that there are people who are thinking of the same topic, same idea at the same time.. From your explanation you're sure not a copycat.
thanks you very very much, see your responses make me feel better
@orang13 (723)
you made me better too for choosing my response as the best response
@bloglog (628)
It is ok. Coincidence does happen. There are so many members here, some of them at chances think alike, thus, post alike. So, don't take it too hard.
@boogerman (1548)
You are right, that was only coincidence so there is no one to blame with.
@agrim94 (3809)
yes i do beleive what you say is true and no one is copycat here and we do have genuine concerns many a times and we post discussions , now if i have something i want to ask on neobux, i know there must be countless discussions on it but none gave me what i was looking for so i start one.