Australia Vs Pakistan 4th ODI. Who will win??

@Mac6999 (706)
Having lost the first game Australia bounced back strongly winning the last 2 ODIs. So will their mini run of good form continue or will Pakistan destroy their streak. I feel Australia will win this match. I expected them to come back strongly in this series and they have. I think theyll just win the last two games with relative ease.
@sanuanu (11235)
The first loss was a surprise and after that rightly so, Ozs make their come back. Now, they have clinched the series by winning 4th ODI. Even in this match also, Pakistanis have made a great start in the second innings by taking two wickets for 3 but after that it was IPL08 hero Watson and Clarke who took their team home. I must say that Pakistanis let Ozs win by their bad batting performance. They should have won game number 3 and this one also but their batting let them down.