The Biggest Looser.......Who would you vote for

I was wondering if any one watched The Biggest Looser tonight. It's come down to America has pick who is going to be the last one to send home. The two that has to be picked from is a father and and son. I don't know who I would pick because they have both came a long way. The son has lost over 160 pounds and the father some where over 150 pounds. I think no matter who wins next week, that everyone has done great in losing the weight that they have.
@CRSunrise (2964)
I think if Mike gets chosen for the final 3, he could very well go home with the grand price. It's 20 pounds away fro losing 50% of his starting weight. THat's a huge acheivement. I don't know that anyone has lost that much weight from beginning to end of the show. I could be wrong on that one.
I think you just might be right. I believe it will be between him and Tara that will win if he's part of the last three. Last night they said that he has lost more weight then any other person so far on The Biggest Looser.
I think Mike will win because even Ron was saying at the end to vote for Mike and he has been doing what ever he could to get Mike to the finals... so I am pretty sure that America will vote for Mike. Plus I am so happy for them that they all did the marathon... I mean they did a marathon!!!! that in itself is such an achievement!! They are all winners, but I still can not wait to see the final episode next week!!!
I think America will vote for Mike also, I'm glad that both of them has come as for as they have. I hope that Mike's brother will also achieve his goals because of this. I agree with you, wow! that shows just how far they have come to be able compete in a marathon. How many other people can say the same thing, even if they did have to walk instead of run.
@LevysLuv (238)
I have been watching Biggest Looser but I haven’t voted on who I want to stay. I don’t know who I will vote for if I am going to vote. A part of me wants to vote Mike off just to irritate Ron. I think Ron’s been very manipulative and has just been a jerk while playing the game. I understand him wanting to protect his kid but you can do that without being a jerk about it and flat out lying! I hope Tara wins. Helen is such a drama queen and obviously I don’t want Mike or Ron to win for the above reasons.
I see what your saying, just like tonight all Ron could think about was if Mike was going to get voted off. I know that he fills bad about Mike and filling like it was his fault that his son gained all that weight, but after while its like bla,bla,bla,that's all you hear. He needs to GET OVER IT and think about his self for once. I think that Mike will stay and most likely it will be Tara that wins.