what would you consider as cheating

i was just wondering what people consider as cheating because i know people have diffrent ideas on that.
I also want to know. But for me I think if the person is flirting with another one even personally or through chatting. I also want to consider someone cheating if she entertians her suitor even she has a boyfriend. But I'm not sure if I'm right or wrong about that. I also consider a girl cheating if she goes out with a guy that is not her friend or even with new a acquiantance. And when they get intimidated physically. That's what I consider cheating.
@spalladino (17922)
Being intimate, whether it's physical or emotional is cheating in my opinion. This is what some people fail to understand about chatroom relationships. When it goes from simple conversation to something more meaningful and emotional, the line has been crossed.