Be honest!! Do you was drunk maybe just once in your life? Where? why? with who?

@icesmile (7160)
Romania
Is a strange question...but i am curios, do you remember something after you are drunk? I don t was drunk , because i don t drink alchool, but i am curios,..WHAT FEEL SOMEBODY WHEN IS DRUNK OR AFTER? CAN YOU BE HONEST AND TELL ME WHEN YOU WAS DRUNK LAST TIME? WAS FUNNY? OR YOU ARE SHY TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION?
The last time I got drunk was at home, on New Years. I had a 5th of Vodka, and it was quite fun. Didn't invite anyone over, but I did drink with my brothers. After I got drunk, and woke up the next morning, I remember almost everything that had happened. It was funny, actually. I was slipping and sliding around, falling half the time. Other that that, it was the average night. Mom got a bit 'upset' about how much we actually drank(Which was all of it). She was yelling and screaming and whatnot.
@rainmark (4302)
Hello there, im honestly got drunk before and maybe these days, at first time i was get drunk with my girl friends, but not too drunk coz i still know where is my home but it gives you headaches adn feels you are floating on the air. These days i only drinking inside the house with my hubby i do avoid getting drink outside or in the bar it's pretty dangerous.
For me, it depends on HOW drunk I am (when referring to your question of what we remember). If I drink certain things, especially brown li.quor, I get to the point where I'm totally out of control and usually won't remember ANYTHING after a certain point the next day. It's horrible, and that's one of the reasons I don't drink brown li.quor! Otherwise I'm pretty good at remembering what happened the night before while I drank. If I drink with anyone, it's usually with friends in a social setting, and it's to have fun and enjoy eachothers' presence.