Those IQ test banners on Facebooks are making my friends look dumb

@lilybug (21145)
Anyone who is on facebook knows which ones I am talking about. It puts up fake IQ test results for your friends to try to get you to take the test and get a better result. The one earlier tonight said my cousin had an IQ of 86. Last time I took one it said mine was 137 and I don't think I am all that smart. Anyone actually take these tests?
@xarex777 (467)
Yes i took many IQ tests and my results are ranging from 145-154.. I've read the statistics that the average IQ of a person is 100.. only top 1% of the world population has an IQ of 140 above.. I don't even think i'm that intelligent or genius.. we are all humans, we don't know everything.. It's life that we should focus more than comparing one's intellect to the other.. Having more friends is better!.. Happy myLotting..
@lilybug (21145)
I must be a genius because it said mine was 137 and I took it while chatting on the phone with my brother in another state. I was only half paying attention to it.
@xarex777 (467)
Yes, I may have an IQ of 149 but I don't think it's enough.. I'm having many problems right now yet I can't solve it.. what a shame..
@ersmommy1 (12596)
I know which ones you are talking about. I avoid them period. I think those are a waste of time.