Rich Man, Poor Man Thinking

@Kowgirl (3490)
Have you ever noticed the difference in the way people think? If you have money to spare (even if at the time you don't) when an opportunity that cost a little arises the successful man will ask "how much money can I make off of this opportunity?" They have already succeeded in their mind. If a poor man is faced with the same opportunity they always ask "how much is this going to cost me?" Which is the reason they fail at almost everything they try. You must think you can succeed before you try. It's all in your mind. If you really want to succeed in any business off-line or on-line you need to get the right kind of mind set. Then follow through and make it happen. Success is there for everyone, they just have to take a chance then work toward success. If a rich man can take an opportunity and make millions from it what's keeping the poor man from doing the same? Is it because he thinks he will lose the money invested in the opportunity? Or is he setting his mind for failure before he even tries? This kind of mind set will keep him from working his best because he has already failed in his mind. Think success and work toward that goal. Go out and test drive that new car, look at the house of your dreams. Go shopping in the most expensive stores. Then set your mind to get those things you want. Then work toward your goals with a different way of thinking. So what kind of mind set do you have?
@CatGods (4592)
In my mind I am a billionaire. I succeed at what I do because I have drive and I study. I have a few projects that I'm working on right now and tons of new projects to start on. One project that I'm working on right now is stock photography. I knew nothing about this when I first started. So I researched it on the net and took out books from the library and I'm still learning. As soon as I finish listing some more stuff in my stores, I'm going to start researching flipping. Thank you for accepting my friend request. I have been making a list of questions to ask you. I have some much work to do that I will never die... There are all kinds of ways to make money on the net if only people would take the time to think and be a bit creative and most importantly DO THEIR HOMEWORK!!
@CatGods (4592)
ooops I made a typo. It's I have so much work to do that I will never die!!!!
@KrauseHome (36746)
Personally, these are some excellent thoughts here, and ones most people will never realize for sure. There are many people out there that will only work for someone else, and never stop to try and better themselves, or make sure there is a way to earn something extra, while others give and give of their time and talents doing things online, or in Sales, etc. creating Businesses for themselves to one day in time succeed. I know that only the Creative minds can do this, and for the rest they often wonder why.