Why do people tend to believe in potions and pills for weight loss?

It is simply not true, there are no pills or potions that will effectively help you lose pounds. THe math is simple more activity- less food= a smaller you. So ,with meals in moderation six times a day with acctivity all day. Y ou will be a success I promise you. The key is stay off the couch and move ,move .move
@hanah87 (1835)
It is crazy to use potion and pill to loss weight.I prefer to do exercise than eat pill or medicine to loss my weight.Many people suggest me to eat pill even my mother but i will not do it.I afraid of their effect to my body or organ.I will do exercise even it is tired because i dont want to take a risk.
@dreamr802 (986)
I agree with you. My friend and I are trying to lose weight and I'm going the natural way. She is actually spending $3000 for pills and certain food for this program that she joined. She did it previously and lost like 45 pounds (so that was $3000 before)...and when she went off the program she gained all the weight back plus some more weight and then she had to resign up and pay again. So in total she's paying $6000 to lose weight. And this program is giving her food and whatnot but it doesn't teach you how to eat after you are off the program.
@smileonstar (4012)
I dont believe in Pills at all, but My sister does. She took it and it keeps her from eating much, and also clean up her system as well. I dont know but I just dont like to take pill and plus I never believe in weight lose pill either. couple of things that I found to work out for me are, eat less, more active, and no junk food. I keep my weight of for years and years now even after I have two kids... my weight goes back to normal what I was
@maybebaby (1231)
I think people just want a quick fix and the pills and other crazy things out there promise unrealistic results overnight. The sad thing is that alot of people spend a lot of money on these things and get no results from them because they haven't made the lifestyle changes necessary for weight loss. It's an easy way to scam people out of money by promising them the world and delivering nothing.