Ghosts

@marcyyyy (519)
Maybe ghosts shouldn't be the subject in the Life category, but I didn't know where to start this discussion!! I love to read true books and stories about ghosts...watch tv shows on true happenings about ghosts, and find out where haunted places are. I get spooked, but I just love it!! Do any of you believe in ghosts, or have you had any scary experiences of your own? I never have, but sometimes wish I could. Let me know, I'm all ears!!!
@amybrezik (2120)
I do! My sorority house was haunted. He was a friendly ghost. We would wake up to him rummaging through the closet, and we would hear him walk up the stairs and turn lights on and off. There are lots of good ghost websites online, you should check those out. A lot of places offer ghost tours as well where you can learn local ghost stories and have the opportunity to try to capture a ghost on camera.
@marcyyyy (519)
Wow! Thanks! I've check out the ghosst websites, and I am really interested in the ones where I can hear the evp's. It's kinda creepy! I would also like to capture one on camera. Thank you!!! good nite!!!!
@amybrezik (2120)
You can find some sites with really good evp recordins
@marcyyyy (519)
I've listened to some of those evp's on websites. They're amazing!!!
@dodo19 (38701)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Yes, I do believe in ghosts, and yes, I have had experiences with ghosts. My encounters with them is the reason why I believe in ghosts. Personally, it's not something that I want to experience. Not all my encounters have been bad experiences, but a bunch of them were, to say the least.
@marcyyyy (519)
Thank you...I find it very fascinating that you've had ghostly experiences. Do you feel comfortable talking about them? I find it very fascinating!!
@dodo19 (38701)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I don't mind talking about them. It's definitely not the easiest topic for me to discuss, but I don't qualify it as the worst, either. Sometimes, I'm just not always sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me or if I'm seeing what I'm seeing.
Yes, I absolutely believe in ghosts. I have had experiences with them since my childhood. I think most people believe in them in this day and age. There is just too much documented proof to discount it. One way to get involved is to research if your community has any paranormal societies. You may get experiences through joining them and getting involved. Be aware, not all of them are legitimate, but either way it could be a fun experience with your curiosity.
@marcyyyy (519)
Wow, so you've had experiences, too! I feel like I'm the only one who never did...I will check out some paranormal societies. This is really interesting for me.. thanks!!!
@dodo19 (38701)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@marcyyyy (519)
Oh! I see youve responded twice. If you don't feel comfortable talking about your experiences, i understand...it's okay. Happy Mylotting!!