do u believe in cats crossing ur path..??

@drdivu (1011)
hi.. well, for last three days when i go out for walk with mom, she either sees black cat sitting or a cat crossing the way esp, black one...she gets really scared.. once long back, cat crossed our when we were on our way to a marriage..we lost our way in the middle and reached there quite late... do u beleive in such things..?? do u think something wil happen..??
@MyzDy19 (919)
I don't believe in it because there's no connection between cat and luck hehehe Maybe what you and your mom experience is just a coincidence; poor cat ^^
@drdivu (1011)
hmmm..ok..may be..
I think that's it's just superstition. It doesn't seem to have any logical foundation, so I don't believe in it.
yes I believe in these things & this one is really popular.lol.when it happens to me I wait for a while to wait for someone to go through that way.I believe in superstitions when I have time to do that.if I am in a hurry for an important work & it happens.I would wait just for a while if no one comes to go through that way,I would not go back,I would just go through the same way as if I do this there are atleast some chances that I would be successful in the work for which I am going but if i go back then its 100% sure that I will lose the same.
@drdivu (1011)
well, i see...dont know if i actively beleive in it or not myself...
I know it depends upon people's beliefs but, I do believe in it and have believed in it ever since I was a child. I know it's just a superstition but there's no harm in believing it, right? It's always best to take great precaution in everything we do so I consider it as one of those things that I believe in. It is said that when a black cat crosses your path, something bad will happen to you. So far, it has not happened to me yet but still.. There's no harm in believing it, right? People said that when you see a black cat pass your way, you should spit so that nothing bad will happen to you. I don't know how true that is but, it has been my habit ever since to spit whenever I see a black cat. Just to be sure of my safety. That's it! Happy myLotting!
@drdivu (1011)
yes..u r right..i guess i too will spit when i see it..thanks..i know it is superstition but nothing wrong in believing..u r right...