What's the most exciting game you like watching on television?

@laydee (12811)
For my family it'll have to be tennis. My parents are such fanatics. I myself am drawn to watching tennis as well. My brothers do like basketball too. Most Filipinos though, it'll have to be boxing. So, what about you? which sport to you enjoy watching on television and why?
I consider soccer(foot ball) game is a most exciting game and is second to none.
For me, the most exciting sport on television has to be FOOTBALL. Its really entralling. Its been around 3 years since I started watching the game seriously and it seems to be growing onto me every passing season. Watching your favourite club playing for a major cup is too exciting. I also like watching F1. Overtaking cars at over 200mph is truly adrenaline pumping stuff. I like watching T20 cricket as well. You never know whats going to happen next ball. Actually I'm game for ant sport that has a lot of unpredictability attached to it.
@sanuanu (11235)
You are talking about sports, aren't you? These days you must be busy in watching French open and must be surprised by a defeat of Nadal in forth round. It was a miracle for his opponent today. I wish Federrar wins this time. As you woud have understood, my favorite sports is Tennis. Although I watch all type of games, except rugby, polo and bike racing.
@williamjisir (22900)
Hello laydee. The most exciting game used to be volleyball and still is together with table tennis. I love to watch them both because our players are very good at them and in most cases they can win the games. I love to watch games our players can win, but not those they lose, like football.
@Rafayel (54)
• Sri Lanka
Cricket for me. I do enjoy watching all sports tho, except wrestling (if its a sport), absolutely hate wresteling. I enjow cricket coz, gowever poised the game is for the a team to win, the other team always has the chance to win. Take the Autralia vs South Africa match, Australia bat first and score 400+ from 50 overs, south africa bat second and score it with a ball to spare. And then this T20 world cup, Australia outin the group stages (was absolutely elated).