If you want to make money...

I have joined a programme which pays you throug PayPal. Any body interested in the programme may Message me and I will send the referral link. Welcome!!
@CatGods (4592)
I might join you if you would post more about what this program is about. But to just say hey I got a really good program that pays you through paypal, send me a message....well sorry that isn't enough info. To have to do a friend request, wait for you to approve, then send you a message about what are you offering, then wait for your reply, and then read your reply to determine if I'm interested, is a big waste of time. So don't beat around the bush and get to the point, what is it about? As the saying goes, "time is money" And I don't like wasting my time on a maybe or a if. So unless you can give me some thing concrete in this discussion that make me want to sign up, this "active" referral is out. And here is another saying for you...."you snooze, you loose"
• Poland
I've added you to my friends. Can you send me a link to the site?
@CatGods (4592)
what site are you talking about? I was replying to the person of this discussion who is trying to recruit me. They won't even say what site they want me to join. So um I think you need to read my reply to the discussion again.
• Poland
Ahaha... stupid me. Sorry XDD
@qiyunhai (254)
i'm very interested in it, pls send message to me about the link, wha;t the minimum cashout? have you get the money already?
Thank you for your interest. The name of site is prizelive. and the minimum payout is $2.
@vonedon (95)
Can you let me know more about the site first ? Have you got paid from the site ? Hope you can send the payment proof , after you send , I will join as your down line !
@Bearballew (1149)
Go ahead and send it to me. thanks! BearbALlew
@baressi43 (458)
I interested about your proposal.I wish to change link by sites who pays me with sites who pays you in paypal or alertpay!You could leave me a message on the messenger yahoo at id=barus_florin or in my messages from my account MyLot.