Lets talk about tasks

@zackn87 (345)
How many of you have failed a task? How many of you have passed a task and got $2? I've done some tasks and i hope i pass and get the money.
@boogerman (1548)
Hello, zackn87! Well, I tried some writing tasks, five of them got approved and three got rejected. I just learned from my mistakes and I keep on trying until I get it right. When you fail, just try again. You can also try the easier tasks, the research task and the posting task. Good luck, happy mylotting!
@zackn87 (345)
Thanks.
@Jayrent (127)
I had never had a chance to have task, and i am still new about that. I do not know if it is easy or not. I will give a try if i know i can answer available mylot task. If i can not i will let others to complete it and i will choose to respond and leave comments to someones discussion.:)
@anday0108 (632)
I have done 62 tasks. 52 have been approved and 10 are still pending. 2 were rejected. I still hope to do more tasks in the future it really helps a lot in earning here in mylot.
I have done eight writing tasks and only one has been rejected. They can be time consuming, especially if you don't know anything about the subject. This is the best way to get your minimum to get your payout at the end of the month. So if you fail the first time just keep trying, just make sure to always check your grammar and spelling. When getting your information don't just copy and paste, always paraphrase or put it in your own words.