Who will win MVP of the Stanley Cup palyoffs?

If Detroit wins, will Osgood, Lidstrom of Zetterberg or even Malkin win ? If Pittsburgh wins, will it be Malkin? If Staal scores a hat trick in Game 7, will he be able to win MVP based mainly on Game 7 heroics?
if The red Wings win, it should go to Ozzie.He has stood on his head and has kept them in each game with a key save. If Pittsburgh wins, it'd Geno. He is on fire. He makes me say Crosby who?
I have to admit Osgood has played pretty good. The question they're now asking on Canadian sports channels is will Osgood make the Hockey Hall of Fame? If Detroit wins, I believe this will be his 4th Cup. All of a sudden, he's been in the NHL for 15 years. Time flies.
My mispelling of playoffs on the title kinda bugs me. Can I edit it?
There isn't I way I know of to edit a post after it has been sent. Do you have spell check? I do through Firefox I believe.It is a wonderful thing. I can't spell very well.
@emilie2300 (1889)
Pittsburgh Penguins - My favorite Hockey Team
I think staal or Malkin. I am routing for the Pens there for I am from Pittsburgh. Here we go PENS....
I love the idea of the Pens winning. Start of a new dynasty? (since they are so young and strong down the middle). Malkin winning the MVP was a good choice, although Talbot almost made my Staal scenario true.
Well it is good to see they won as they worked so hard to get to where they got. and they are very young hard working dedicated and came together as a team. And brought the stanley cup home. it was nice to see Malkin get MVP. I was surprised a little just because I was not sure who was going to get it.javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$cphMainContent$lbStart','')
Did you attend the parade earlier in the week? It must have been wild. Two champions within 6 months, not bad.