Free oral antibiotic at Publix.

@mommaj (22872)
Publix shopping center or Publix stores in Florida are giving away free antibiotics with a prescription. You do have to go to a doctor and get a prescription to get the free medications. I asked Wal-mart if they would price meet Publix's free prescription. They told me they couldn't since it was free, it didn't have a price. I thought zero cents was a price. LOL. Anyone need antibiotics? What for? I have an ear infection and I haven't been swimming yet.
@ersmommy1 (12596)
No Publix around here. But my mother, brother and sister in law live in Fort Lauderdale. I'll let them know. That sounds just like Wal-Mart!
@mommaj (22872)
Isn't it funny Wal-mart says they will meet competitors price, until something is free. They said it was a special promotion through Publix. The medications it seems are the ones that are $4 at Wal-mart. Publix has done this before so it might be something they do all the time.
@Canellita (12056)
You are so hilarious! Do you swim at home or a public beach or pool?
@mommaj (22872)
Whereever the mud puddles are, you will find me. Could explain every illness I have ever had. LOL Last year I swam at a community pool. Only members were allowed there. Then of course, this year I haven't had time to go near water because my daughter and son just got out of school last week. We are planning a trip.
@Canellita (12056)
I would love to plan a trip. I plan to try and something always comes up. Do you have your stack of notebooks and pencils for all those travel article notes?