Main Reasons Why Couples Fight:

@Azaerus (820)
Mens Side: 1.she is such a nagger!! -and this is true!!women gets so crazy sometimes with their mouth,it's like their mouth has it's own mind..they won't stop nagging until they proove their point 2.she acts childish at times -many women act childish infront of their partners almost all the time because they think it's cute...sometimes it really is cute but sometimes it's kind'a irritating 3.she throws out all my stuff -some men don't want their personal stuff to be touched specially those stuff for their personal hygene...most women throw out mens stuff when they see it scattered around...now whats with that?men are men,we're used to scatter stuff all the time.. Womens Side: 1.he is so lazy!! -and that is true!!when a man is asked to do something they usually pass it on it...specially mornings,most of the times you can't expect a man do chores or errands when he just got up.. 2.he seems like he doesn't care at all -men are not like women who are so touchy and emotional..they stand up for their egos and pride..for men they shoudn't be seen emotionally weak in which might seem like men don't care at all 3.he spends more time with his freinds than me -men can't resist any nighout with their buddies...it's just the way it is...for them their buddies are their brothers and you can't stood out anything for your brothers..
Hi dude, nice observation!! Good content, how did you get all this contents? did you get from some site or its your words. If it is in your words then great. Good job..
@Azaerus (820)
Actually it's all my observation...maybe I just got it from everything I notice evryday..thanks for the complement...
it was my pleasure to respond to your discussion. but nice observation.
I guess that's couple's life, they have to deal with each others side and get to know each other more as a couple. That's just how man and woman differ but couples must need to know the limitations of these behaviors and understand and consider there partners too. It's important for couples to talk to each other if they are seriously affected on the reasons above, I think it's just a matter of adjustment. Men and woman as couples should find ways how to prevent a fights as this. Fights are normal but we know how to deal, overcome their angers and reconcile.
@Azaerus (820)
Sometimes the problem with couples is the lack of acceptance of how both acts or speaks..
@larish (2193)
I agree with the reasons you mentioned. But I want to put it in one word: Miscommunication. If both party don't communicate at a mature level, chances are they will really end up in a big fight because no ones wants to listen and no one wants to explain.
@Azaerus (820)
Well if you just look at it...there won't be any miscommunications or misunderstanding without these reasons..this reasons are the once leading it up to misundestandings..