Has anyone used StumbleUpon?

@jedopi (401)
I heard that stumbleupon is a good way to get traffic to your blog but every time I try to sign up for it they keep refusing my password choices. They keep saying that they are too weak and won't let me use them. I must have tried 20 different passwords and they just won't let me join. Has anyone else had this problem? How can I join if they won't accept my password. It's my password afterall, why should they care what word I use?
I use stumbleupon. I don't exactly remember what the requirements for the password were. But usually it's a couple of things that get your password rejected. 1. sometimes there is a minimum length requirement (are there enough characters in your password) 2. sometimes there is a requirement to have alphabets and numbers mixed. In some sites, it must even include some kind of symbol. 3. sometimes, it's rejected because it's the same as your name or something 4. any number of other reasons that they make up, but the first three are the most common I think. Well, it is your password, but it is their website and their rules (whether they make sense or not).
@jedopi (401)
I realize it's their website but I've tried so many different passwords. I have the right amount of letter so maybe I will try putting some numbers in there too or figure out something else. Do you like stumbleupon? Is it easy to use once you get in there?
It's okay for a website. But there are a few more hoops that you will have to jump through once your signed up. They install something that goes into your browser navigation bar so that you can stumble a website that you like from your browser. Once you get past all that, it's kind of easy to use. And it can help your blog if you have good articles that appeal to other stumblers. But I honestly don't use it that much, but from time to time will stumble one of my articles and other good ones that I come across.
@beki710 (949)
If they are saying that your password is too weak try adding either some numbers into it or a capital letter. That is the usual reason why websites won't accept passwords.
@jedopi (401)
Thanks, I'll give it a try.