Money is everything,do you agree?

China
June 17, 2009 8:31am CST
For me,money is very important,because nowadays I can't imagine the live without money.Apart from money,love health happiness are also crucial,so money is not everything,while I do love money,if I got a big sum of money I can travel around the world and do not need to do the job that I don't like,that's amazing,lol,daydreaming.
7 responses
@SQD444 (679)
• India
20 Sep 09
may be its not everything but it is almost everything as a matter of fact a lot of people will say that money is not everything its always love and relatiosn etc etc most important but i would say 95% problems of a human bring is usually money related and out of the rest 5% , 3% is indirectly related to money the rest may b not money related this may change but most times this is what happens i do agree that there are situations in which money cant help u ..but trust me in such a situation almost nothing in the world cant help u ... really money talks.....!
@maximax8 (29129)
• United Kingdom
17 Jun 09
The best things to have in life are good health, happiness and good luck. Enough money to live on is necessary but lots of money can make a person not appreciate things anymore. Enjoying a job is important. Traveling at a low to mid level is more enjoyable than traveling at the luxury end of the market. After seeing twenty countries in total comfort how special would it be to see an amazing sight like the Taj Mahal I wonder. If a rich traveler picks up malaria he or she will have it on and off for life. Some very rich people are discontented.
@Zhizho (1351)
• Indonesia
17 Jun 09
Hai friend.No,I don't.Having much money is not guaranty for life.Many things that money can't buy life or soul.Money can't buy happyness.What is money for when we have to die someday.Yes,we need money but it's not everything for me.
@spalladino (17923)
• United States
17 Jun 09
I believe that money is a necessity but, for me at least, health is the most important thing. Maybe that's because we've had to deal with cancer in our family, as well as heart disease and mental illness so I have more appreciation for what it takes to be healthy, to stay healthy and to survive an illness.
@clutterbug (1051)
• United States
17 Jun 09
Hi everygreen, Money is a great thing to have, but your eternal soul is way more important. Money is not everything to me; Jesus is life, and He is everything to me. I'm not guaranteed another heartbeat, it's only by the grace of God that we are here walking and breathing. "In Him we live and move and have our being. (Acts 17:28)."
@meapas (2433)
• India
17 Jun 09
Money is needed for basic needs, but the most important thing that you need is mental peace. Most of us lack this. meapas.
@roberten (3131)
• United States
17 Jun 09
Money is necessary and can make life easier if you spend it wisely, but it can never make you happy. True happiness comes from inside and is corrupted by no man nor thing. Having money gives you new things to worry about, like true friendship. I am a fan but I opt for things that bring me greater joy like family. Nice to hear your perspective on the subject.