Are you depend on medicine to ease pain?

@Zhizho (1351)
Indonesia
There are many medicine to ease pain that we easy to get it at supermarket.I do not like dringking medicine.So,when I feel pain or sickness.I prefer to neglect it or find other way to meke the pain goneI worry to depend on medicine.Now,I had headache and I can't explain how the pain.How about you guests?,please share,thankyou.
@kaguvkov (1041)
Nope. I don't rely mainly on medicines. If I got sick I just rested in the house and wait til my sickness will gone. I just drink plenty of water or juices to avoid dehydration. I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables so that my immune system can react quickly to my sickness. If you are going to rely on medicines your body will get addicted to the medicine and does making your immune system not working there own job in your body.
@Zhizho (1351)
Thanks for your respond guest.That's the reason that I worry about addicted.I have heard about depend to medicine or addicted will make your immune system not working in our body as you said.You are right,just take a rest and keep your eat by organizingly.
@russso (1699)
I believe in self-healing. I usually just drink a lot of water + get a good massage and rest. As much as possible, I try not to take medicines. If the pain continues, I go see a doctor.
@gcorp09 (940)
Well, I'm also the same as you. I do not like to depend on medicine such as Panadol to ease my pain at all. I will try and endure through the pain if possible without taking any medicine. As for why I do not take them, I feel that they will only take away the pain temporarily. After that, you will still feel the pain if there are any. In addition, I do not like to take medicines at all. I do not like the bitter taste in my mouth after that.