Do you bring food inside the moviehouse?

@larish (2193)
Are you the type who love to munch on food during a movie? What type of food do you bring inside? Is it a favorite snack of yours? I don't like to eat while watching because it divert my attention. My husband and some friends prefer to have food with them. Please share.
@anangf (1148)
Hi, I like to watch movie with some snack and soft drink to company me. My favorite snack is peanut and if i get thirsty i drink some ice tea with soda in the bottles. It just will great and i can spend couple our with this even with no body to company me.
@larish (2193)
You reminded me of my friend who also consider food as her companion whenever she watches a movie. She also like peanut and a coca-cola as drinks. Thanks for sharing.
@anangf (1148)
Hey, we have the same in common... Would you ask your friend if she wish to watch the movie with me? o
@larish (2193)
Why not? If you get the chance to visit our country. I can set you a date with her.Happy myloting
@tinam13 (839)
Yes, I'll buy candy or something at the store and put it in my bag. It's easier and cheaper that way. You don't have to wait in the long lines or spend all that money on the movie theater's food and candy.
@larish (2193)
ummmh. Candy? It's a a practical choice indeed. I agree that it prevents you to fall in line just to buy your food. happy myloting.
Yes. I do bring food in the moviehouse... Its fun to watch movie while eating... I (most often with my boyfriend) usually bring snacks and a drink... or burger and fries...
I like to eat popcorn or chips when I watch in the theatre. Usually I don't buy it at the theatre becuase it's much more expensive, but buy it in the store and sneak it into my bag. Besides snacks, also buy canned Coca Cola or Pepsi. But in my country, sometimes the security check all the bags in case we sneaking snacks and ask us to put it on a locker..It is ver embarassing if we got caught by them:) Although sometimes can be really disturbing eating in the studio, but my mouth just cannot resist to not chew something in 2 hours :)
@liuchen63 (270)
No,I'm not that kind person.I don't like to eat food while watching a movie because eating some solid food will make some noise and disturb the other audiences.