Have you ever asked yourself 'Who Am I?'

@Wismay (2038)
It is very interesting question for me as I keep asking it myself. I found it many times that answers can be very funny and it might make one thoughtful. I come across it while reading some religious book in my teen-age. I found the question very interesting. Who am I? Is it my name? or what I do for a living? or is it my profession? or is it like 'I am a son' 'I am a daughter' etc. Have you ever thought about it? And what do you think about it? Please share! Happy mylotting!
@dpk262006 (56761)
Hi Wismay! I am still trying to search who am I and why I have been sent on this earth by the Great God. I try to introspect myself and try to find out that answer, whether I am a soul or a body or I am a soul with body. I wonder how my minds works and after seeing an interesting discussion, my fingers start moving on the keyboard to frame a suitable reply. I think I am part of the God's creation and I'll be here till the God wishes so.
@Wismay (2038)
Thanks for the response! Happy mylotting!
@dpk262006 (56761)
@Margajoe (4718)
Oh yes, I have been through that. Everytime I think I know who I am, something happens and seems I have changed. hahaha! People change through the years. When I was young I was very determined to do the perfect thing. I was always right and no one could tell me different. Life experience has changed my way of thinking, as I found out others can be right too. There are different answers for one and the same question. Respect has been a good lesson for me. Respecting the way other think has brought me to who I am today. Today I am not so determined to get my way. I accept things as they come. (mostly) I realize that what is important today, could be silly tomorrow. Living one day at a time, is what I try to do know. Who I am? Today I am realistic and patient in many ways. Tomorrow I don't know.