Hotel California -a devil song?

i heard from a lot of people that Hotel California by Eagles is a Devils song. i don't understand why. they said if you reverse the lyrics in the song, you get read devil's praises or something evil. is it true? Can someone tell me why people say that. It seems lots of pop songs are also devilish. i find it funny and i would like to know the truth about the hotel California song. thank you
I heard of this too but not about Hotel California. Some of the songs I heard about are My Name Is by Eminem, Pokemon Gottar Catch Em All theme, and some Britney Spears song. I heard this all on one website which my friend showed me but I forgot the name of it.
i heard that some britney's song is devils song.. even hotel California is supposed to be a devils song. well, i will search for it on the net. well if you find that out... let me know. thanks