What is your motto in this new generation today?

" Learning by Doing" this is my motto in life. I can learn more and be productive if I will do for it. Strive harder to do something to reap what you would like soon or from years longer. Putting into action can make you confident inyourself. Trying to do things that are new to us.
@williamjisir (22884)
Live well, laugh often and love much - Live well, laugh often and love much.
Hello geniustiger. It is a good motto of yours with the persuasive explanation. I have quite a few mottoes that I like, but let me choose one here, "Live well, laugh often, love much." In this fast-speed society today, we are much too stressed from our work and life, there is a great need for us to live our life to the full in every possible way. We should take every chance to laugh a lot to laugh away our stress and we need to show more love to people around us for a harmonious society. Life is too short. We must live well, laugh often and love much. This way we can always live positively and meaningfully.