Important message for all mylotters

@diamania (7028)
Netherlands
When a discussion gets removed a really weird contradictio in terminis occurs: [b]This discussion no longer exists or has been removed due to a discussion guideline violation. [/b] Okay the discussion no longer exists because an admin has removed it but how the heck can a discussion remove in another way? I find this to be a big scandal and demand this to be changed. Yours sincerely
@mysdianait (65070)
It is not a contradiction, just takes a minute or two to work it out. It could either have been removed because it was violating the Guidelines OR for any other of several resons. One could be that the original poster ASKED for it to be removed. ANOTHER could be that the user was banned and ALL their actvity was removed too. Those are the first two that come to mind. Diamina please read the first clause inthe Terms before youget your self into trouble and remember always that we, the users, areon MyLot's site
@mysdianait (65070)
p.s Please excuse the typos - this keyboard at work is not used to me
@mysdianait (65070)
It is not only recently (however long that is but as you are new here I can guess you mean these last few weeks) but forever. If a user is caught plagiarising then they are banned and most, if not all, of their garbage goes with them.
@mysdianait (65070)
That is the worst sort of rubbish Scoop
@jb78000 (15163)
the discussions that have been removed so far seem to have been really offensive, there was one idiot in particular that kept posting anti-muslim discussions, all of which were deleted. you don't seem to post rude discussions so don't worry
@diamania (7028)
• Netherlands
I've lately posted some nonsense though.
Yeah this is happened to me once..Once mine two discussions are removed..Those discussions got many responses and i made coments to all those discussions..And by the next day those two discussions are dleted..And also my balance got reduced..That is $1..We must be carefull while starting the discussion..Now i am rarely starting the new discusions..Mostly i am responding to the other discussions..Happy mylotting dear friend..have a nice day..keep smiling..
@diamania (7028)
• Netherlands
It's hard for me to smile now, I just got nothing to smile for. :( This discussion hasn't yet received 100 responses which was my target, I have an annoying appointment later today, my computer is broken, I miss my crush... geh... :( Oh well, i shudnt be whining, i think. I hope you will be able to receive another 100 responses your discussions, but this time without deletion. :P
@jeiay41 (675)
Mine as well. My number of post is more than my earnings. Im thinking they delete some of my post, otherwise it wont change my earnings. Also, my earnings fall down not know whats the cause.
@diamania (7028)
• Netherlands
I've got no clue what the cause might be, it's important you don't react on discussions that are against guidelines nor create them, it's not worth your time.