Woman Killed Leaving Work

This episode was one of my favorites. It was really moving and it made me really sad. For those that might not have seen it. A woman was leaving her office in Dallas when a little punk who was looking to rob someone shot her in the head two steps from her buildings door. He didn't even get anything from her because he was to scared to stick around. She was a mother, and worked for a non-profit organization for the blind. Most of this shows murders are gang, or love related. To see someone murder a totally innocent victim was shocking. It really makes you wonder about the scum that walks this earth.
@erikmama (12929)
I am a huge fan of this show and there are so many that are heartbreaking. I think the ones where innocnet kids and babies have gotten killed ae just the worse. There was also one where a man watched his wife get killed that brought tears to my eyes. I do not know if I have seen the episode that you are talking about but there is a good chance I have as I have wwacthed the show on a pretty regular basis. I love true crims and this is th ebest!