Hey now Don't Forget!!!! AMERICA'S GOT TALENT, Starts TONIGHT on NBC!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!! Yep its back and tonight is the first night of the season's new show! I can't wait to see who all will be featured this time around, looks like in the previews that they are gonna have another great line up!!! I'm recording the show believe it or not?? Yes as much as I love it, My other really really FAVORITE show airs at the same blasted time!! And if you've not guessed what it is I will be watching it's Deadliest Catch!! so I'll either stay up late and watch everything or get up early and Watch it in the morning but I will be watching America's Got Talent just A.S.A.P.!!!! don't you just hate it when one or more of your favorite shows air at the same time? Thank God For VCR'S or whatever type of recording device you may have or use right? God I'd die without mine!!
@jerzgirl (8058)
• Gloucester City, New Jersey
You, dear child, need either two televisions or quick fingers on the "previous channel" button. Any TV watching I do is purely pot luck. I have no idea what comes on when.
Hey Girlfriend; LOL!! Well I do change channels when commercials come on, I want to watch the WHOLE THING when I do watch my shows, don't want to miss one second; I know you're not a tv buff like I am...tis all I have... Love the new photo you have of your family!!!
@jerzgirl (8058)
• Gloucester City, New Jersey
Thanks. Found it and two others of Mom in my old AOL photos account. I didn't think I had any at all there, but decided to look before they closed it down. Glad I did. Faith talked me into posting it on Facebook. I decided to also post it here.
Hey Jerz! I saw the photo's in your photo section...glad to see them there (G)!!
@emilie2300 (1891)
Yes I can't wait it starts in 9 minutes... It is funny I thought yesturday was Tuesday and I went looking for it on TV and then realized it was Monday. LOL
HI emilie: It will be coming on two nights a week, Tuesday & Wednesday nights well It did this week and I think it will again next week too, it will probably run both nights as they do have a lot of "acts" to cover (G)!! Hey don't feel bad I get my nights mixed up all the time...LOL!!!
Have you seen some of these acts.... Some are just crazy like why do you try to be on this show.... Some are astonishing remarkable wonderful. Well cant wait for the next acts to come on. and when they get to vagas.
HI emilie: I know some of those people need their heads examined, I mean why on earth would they do the stuff they do, just to get on TV and embarrass themselves? I sure wouldn't do that, but when they get the really good ones, I am just blown away with some of the singers already, the young kids and others; Can't wait to see what happens this Tues & WED...
@cynthiann (18618)
• Jamaica
I've just heard that we have a power cut at home - I hope to heavens that it will come back in time!
HI Cynthiann: OH noooo are you having storms there now?? I hope it comes back on for you too!!! if you are like us there, I'm sure you need some AC too!! Man its HOT here again today!!
@cynthiann (18618)
• Jamaica
good news. The babysitter claled me and it has come back. There was a problem with a transformer in the area. I hate not have electrical power. The weather is beginning to change and we had a few drops of rain but it is still overcast. We need rain so badly. So please God I will be able to watch it tonight.
HI Cynthiann: So were you able to watch it last night?? I recorded it and then watched it today, and then tonight another new hour was on; It was really good boy did they ever have some "strange acts"...LOL!! GGEEZZ!! I'd be soooo embarrassed to do some of the stuff those people do..OMG!!!! HOPE you still have your power back, stupid pop up showers/storms kept making my power flicker last night during my shows of course and stupid weather alerts kept interferring....ARRGHHH!!!
@CatsandDogs (13964)
WHAT?! Damn it!! I missed it!! Shoot!! When does it come on again? Monday nights? Or is it more often since they're getting candidates? I love that show!! Was it good? Oh do tell me more!! lol
HI Cats: Oh did you miss the whole show?? Well it was good, make a note; it comes on Tues & Wed nights lots of good acts , lots of crazy ones too... so much young talent out there, not to worry they are still going from city to city and picking those to go on to VEGAS... so mark your calendar now...LOL!! TUES & WEDS...NBC!!!
@cyrus123 (6364)
Yes, I hate it when one or more of my favorite shows air at the same time, too. I have a VCR but I don't have any type of device for recording anything on television. I also hate it when there's too many other things going on at once. Like during the Christmas season, for example. There's always too many parties going on at once. You can't go to one without missing the other, lol. Kathy.
{{Kathy}} you have a VCR, but no tapes to record shows on??? THUD!!!!! that's me hitting the floor!! LOL!! Now call 911 for me to come pick me up ok?? GEEZZ woman!! buy you a tape at least one tape, I guess I'm just too much into my TV, after all its about all I can do and sit here with my computer that's about the existence of my life the Boob tube and the puter.. Party's at Christmas?? yeah I guess people go to those, That's good though for you I'm so anti-social these days...Its bad enough when I have to show up out at the farm for the "family gatherings" that's plenty for me...
@cyrus123 (6364)
I'm just not a whole lot into television, I guess. I've always preferred to be a little more active. I watch it about two hours a day when "Little House On The Prairie" is on. They have two episodes that come on everyday on the hallmark channel, one at 2:00 and one at 3:00. I also watch rfdtv a lot. I especially like to watch the horse programs, such as Clinton Anderson, Ken McNabb, Craig Cameron, Best Of America By Horseback, etc. I also like to watch GAC (Great American Country). I remember when I was younger, my parents (mainly daddy) would want me to watch something with them on television at night. However, I preferred to be practicing music than watching television. I was always more into music than watching television. There was a time when I looked forward to Monday nights because that was when "MacGyver" came on. I was in love with him, LOL!!!! Kathy.
@cyrus123 (6364)
Hey Jan! I hope you're feeling much better now. You sure can make me laugh, believe it or not, lol! I know what you mean. I hate to feel depressed, myself. Oh yes! I loved MacGyver!!!Mother and I used to watch him together. I used to couldn't wait for Monday night! I know it was just a tv show and I never did like to admit it but I couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous of him. I was wishing I was as smart as he was and could do the things he did! I still loved him, though. Kathy.
@kellyjeanne (1576)
Isn't that show a hoot? Did you see the show where the woman gets on stage with some roll along luggage doing a stupid dance and when she unzipped the luggage another woman comes out of it and they do this really stupid routine? How silly. Do you remember The Gong Show? America's Got Talent kind of reminds me of that old show. The way the audience crosses their arms in front of themselves to make an X and then they boo the person onstage. Wow! Purrs, Catwoman=^..^= & Mija