Any pros and cons of the following PTC sites

@vjsinduja (1035)
Sri Lanka
Today I came up with few PTC sites Name waoindia,ukbux.net,ukbux.com I raed on blogs that ukbux.net is scam and not ukbux.com About WaoIndia, some says its genuine and got paid and some say it scam. people who tell its scam :http://ptc-investgations.blogspot.com/2009/06/waoindia-waoindiacom-scam.html Also about visit4cash. They got a forum for payment proof too. any one paid let me know also about the above mentioned site. I am a member of visit for cash. now I have reached on $26 and some cents. I'll let the my lot members know if I got or not after i requested payout
Don't waste your time on new sites that haven't proven themselves yet. look at my blog for sites that have been paying for years and are trustworthy, I think your time is worth more than a scam site so check my blog and feel secure about your choice to join one of the sites. take care. Until next time Francisco