newest movies

what new movies have you seen? would you recommened it ? i saw imagine that eddie murphys new one i like it i think others should go see it.
@posham (1237)
Last one I watched was Transformers, it's sort of political as well but in a more raw sense because it's about the use and abuse of power. Everyone seeks power either to use it for the benefit of the majority or for one's own gain. It also showcased how a war sparked from the most noble endeavor. In this case, the search for a source of power lead to the choice of whether to sacrifice a whole race over its generation or to opt to let them be. This was especially true during the colonization period and up until present. But to look at it in a more general sense, we can see how branches of government interact and contradict each other. Each from a different viewpoint with different strategies even with only one goal. I can go on and on but I suggest you watch the movie as well
I actually haven't seen a new movie in quite a while...for me, anyway. I think the last one I saw was Wolverine, opening weekend. I have some plans in the near future. My mom is reading My Sister's Keeper and when she finishes it she and I and some girl friends are planning to go see it. I also want to see Year One, Public Enemies, and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, in the very near future.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
I haven't seen any new movies but I have been wanting to see the new one with Eddie Murphy in it. I love Eddie Murphy movies they are always a sure way to get a good laugh and a good feeling while watching them..