im am looking for the name of german form to apply for to leave country

United States
November 12, 2006 4:36pm CST
i have a plane manfest from flying tiger lines that says 3 of my relatives were on a flight 12/11/1956 from munich, germany to new york, usa. now i need to get corresponding german form to see if it has birthplace of people leaving i can get town name so i can get a birth certicate for him . or any other info papers they would have to fill out to leave country.
No responses