Have you been to Australia?

Australia
Anyone, been to Australia.. if so what did you think of the Land Down Under....?
@joycey (76)
I am originally from UK, but now live in Australia. It is a wonderful country to live in. I do miss a lot of the English foods though.
Yes I live in Australia and wow i sure feel blessed.. Feel I live in one of the best countries in the world.. I would not live anywhere but Australia..
@themyl (1423)
No I haven’t but I hear it’s a Great place to be if you like BIG open tracts. We have a small ranch where we live, but Australia Ranches, I hear, are VAST.
@brurib (1528)
no, but i would like to go 1 day
yes, and I particularly enjoyed Darwin and Cairns, Townsville not so much, Canberra and Tidbinbilla, Perth, Alice Springs, all of Tasmania, and driving across the continent in a campervan.
@fvalente (851)
• Portugal
no i haven't but i would like to visit that country
@juliedee (2388)
I have never been but my daughter is now living north of Sydney with her boyfriend and baby daughter so will be going to visit her soon. I am so looking forward to it.
@stvasile (7316)
I've never been to The Oz, but I'd love to get there sometime.
@chance00 (3332)
No,but i want to go so bad.I am a scuba diver and i heard it is one of the best places to dive. Good day!!