What if you will find in your lover or husband hide place some nudity magazines?

Romania
Or what if you find in his computer some pictures with undressed woman? Of course that is same question for man, what if you find in your wife or girlfriend computer some pictures with undressed man? How you will react? you will broke relation, or you will revenge and try to have same pictures in your computer or some magazines?
@inedible (768)
As long as it's nothing illegal, I wouldn't really mind. I'd be angry if they were cheating on me with someone else, but I don't mind pictures.
But is not a kind of cheating, if he have photos with other woman? If he have you, why need other woman pictures? what for?
@inedible (768)
I'm not that good-looking, unfortunately. I can understand if he/she wants to look at more attractive people. =c
Thanks for selecting my answer as the best.
@mjmlagat (3171)
well, it depends on his answer to my interrogation..that's the time i react to his act. but most likely, since men are so secretive to the extent of making up stories you cover up the truth. i think women have to be more open-minded to this because really, men are just men and they are lured to this easily.