Buchanans comment on indian cricket legends

@Tk5013 (311)
Liberia
Kolkata knight riders and former australian coach buchanan has made abusive comments on indian cricket legends . He says gavaskar is partial. Sachin cant play T20. Harbajan is a problem creator. Yuvi tries to be a modern captain. But lacks qualities. Suprisingly he praises dada and sharukhan. I feel this shows his impatience and rude behaviour. The world knows the qualities and strengths of the players on whom he made abusive comments. Its his badtime. He destroys his own name and fame
@subha12 (18452)
He is just another loser like Miandad. He thinks he is king of Cricket world. He should first look at himself before saying a single words against great players and legends. Who is giving him importance?let him bark on his own.
Buchanan is following the old path to instant fame. Abuse the famous and the dignified and you will gain instant fame. Buchanan has been kicked by even Kolkata Knight Riders and even he courted arch rivals, England, the English rebuked him gently. Left with crumbs, and wanting publicity for his books, he HAS to generate contraversy and what better way than absuing Indian cricketers. I say Ignore him. Sure he has praised Dada. But that's the old English policy,which has recently picked by the Aussies too, Divide the Enemy and Rule.
@pratik87 (1927)
It is not anything new if you ask me. First it was gilchrist who made comments about tendulkar in his book to gain publicity and now it is buchanan. And who better to write about Indian cricketers. He knows his book will get a lot of mileage if he writes about Indian players. He has talked about the problem creator but has he made unsavoury comments about the problem symonds himself. I do not think so. Has he talked about ricky ponting's inability to score runs against a 19 year bowler in test cricket. i do not think so. It is for nothing publicity.