do your more like daytime or evening?

@cedarlgp (207)
China
Human being must need to live on daytime and evening,and some people may more like daytime,it has clear seesight and sunshine that makes they feel well and be full of energy to live or work.yet the other people more like night life.they feel sleepy and go to bed in daytime and become new man/human full of energy or impulsion,they often stay awake and drink ,dance to midnight.This may be called "daytime bug,midnight dragon".I like to go to bed regularly in 23:00 every evening.how about your time?
@myfb2009 (8296)
Well, i prefer daytime more because my son really enjoy playing in the playground with his friends. Even myself also prefer daytime, so i am able to enjoy the nice sceneries of my area and even my clothes easier to dry without any smell. Yeah, i do fel more energy to do things during daytime as compare to evening. Usually, i prefer to sit down, watch tv shows and relax during evening with my son. So, when night time came, we will go to bed at around 11 or 12 pm. But, sometimes, my son will want to stay up late until 1am, so i am only able to sleep at the same time like him. And the next day, is a very tiring day because i don't have enough rest...
@tdemex (3545)
When I was young I kept late hours, sometimes staying up all night, as I've gotten older (I'm 61) I've been going to bed at 8 or 9 pm and getting up at 4:30 0r 5 AM. This is a very peaceful time and I get a lot done in the mornings! tdemex