Solar Eclipse... any reaction on you ..?

@aweins (4203)
what do you think about Solar eclipse ? do you think it is bad for us or is bringing or brought bad luck for us ? as heard on news it was not a good one for many of us. i donno much about all this because i have less knowledge on how it is bad on our zodiac or sun signs. i just know that we should not look at Sun with our naked eyes and thats it. nothing more or less than that.
@machizmo (279)
I think the only problem would be the darkness it brings and those not prepared may become destracted and may have accidents.
I don't ever really worry about phenomena like this - its obviously they happen on a routine basis and I don't think it should have affect on faith etc. But then again I'm atheist and so I don't use science to try to figure out divine reasoning for things so maybe that is why I think the way I do.