Do you cure when you have acne????

@busky5 (3165)
Thailand
I saw the youngers like to have acne.I see many health cares open plus in my country.My younger cousins when he or she have acne they like to go to cure in those, but i can see them not lose acne.Can you suggest how to lose acne but save money???
i think the best way to lose acne is to avoid stress and sleeping late.. but if i got one, i ignore it sometimes, (it depends on how big or small my acne is,hehe) if i got a small one,i just let it go.. if i had a big one and it is so obvious,i get rid of it,but my mother said that it is bad because sooner i'll get a scar from it..
@busky5 (3165)
• Thailand
I agree with you too.Thank you to join.HAVE A NICE DAY.
Hi there again busky! I have acne before and was totally surprised that it faded after couple of years. In my case, i just let the zits pass me by. I did not really make a fuss out of it. I used the right cleanser and some moisturizer and that's it.I think the cheapest and most effective way to cure those zits would be self acceptance, proper nutrition and a stress-free life. Self acceptance is very important because it is how you view and value yourself. If you think you are ugly and worthless because of your acne, then you will become ugly. Proper nutrition like drinking many glasses of water can wash away impurities and cleanse our body by releasing fluids and keeps the blood circulation working. With enough water we can keep our skin glowing and beautiful. Intake of right food is important too. Lastly, living a stress-free environment would totally help you avoid pimple break-outs! I know it's kinda impossible but make sure to avoid it if you can. You can visit this site for more information: http://stress.about.com/od/otherconditions/f/acne.htm. Have a nice day!
@busky5 (3165)
• Thailand
Thank you to suggest me.I will try to visit your suggestion.Have a nice day.