Who has a Samsung Omnia here?

@CMTS_87 (1340)
Anyone here using Samsung Omnia? What can you say about the phone? The Samsung SGH-i900, also known as Omnia I, is a mobile phone released by Samsung Mobile. Announced in June 2008, the Omnia was launched in Singapore in mid-June, available in stores on the 20th of June, and in the rest of Asia in July. For some parts of Europe, it was launched in August. The American version launched in December 2008 through Verizon Wireless while the Canadian version launched in April 2009 through Telus Mobility. The Samsung Omnia comes with the following applications preinstalled to make its GUI and its functions distinguishable from other Windows Mobile 6–based smartphones: * Samsung Today Screen 1 (alternative home screen UI) * Samsung Today Screen 2 (similar to Samsung Today Screen 1) * Samsung Touch Wiz UI (alternative application menu with a widget bar and widgets) All these applications have the ability to be controlled by sliding the finger across the screen. The third Today Screen has gained interest because of its control method. It uses about a fourth of the screen on the left side to hold a bar of widgets that can be scrolled up and down. The rest of the screen is customizable, as widgets can be pulled out of the sidebar and onto the main screen to be expanded for quick use. Manufacturer Samsung Available 2008 Screen 240x400 (Portrait Mode) 400x240 (Landscape Mode) px, 3.2 in, TFT LCD, Touch Screen Camera 5 Megapixels (Back) and CIF@30fps Video Recording Second camera 3G Video Calling (Front) Operating system Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional Input Touch Screen, Optical “Finger-Mouse” sensor, Buttons CPU 624MHz Marvell PXA312 processor. Memory 128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM Memory card MicroSD (TransFlash) Storage 8GB/16GB Networks AGPS,HSDPA (3.5G),Quad band GSM / GPRS / EDGE GSM 850, GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900 Connectivity USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi b/g, Battery Li-Ion (1440 mAh) Physical size 112 x 56.9 x 12.5 mm Weight 127 g Form factor Candybar Happy Mylotting!
I have this cellphone and right now I am using it. I really think this is a powerful cellphone. It has GPS, wifi connection etc. Since its operating system is Windows mobile 6.1 and therefore I can install many cool software inside it. I really take good advantage of this cellphone. I can not only listen to the songs, but also listen to the books. All I need to do is to install a software called Voicebook. This is my entertainment when I am walking. I also use it to watch movies. You can even take photos for the business card and it will input the contact information automatically for you. Sometimes I get online by wifi connection and I can make a call by Skype. That's cool. I really like this phone. I love China
@CMTS_87 (1340)
I have also this phone! And I must say that I'm very pleased with the performance of it! I just love Samsung Omnia! It is worth the money! Happy MyLotting!
oh,i haven't got this one, it seems very nice cell phone from your introduction, its configuration is very high, especially cpu, memory , storage and battey capability. its function is very strong and complex for me, i think i can't use all of its function. i just like using call and sending messages, so i willn't buy this one. i just care about how many hours it is in standly state, or how many days you need charge for battery.
@CMTS_87 (1340)
Hehe! Honestly, I can't use all the functions of this phone. You are very right! But I still think that it is worth my money! Happy MyLotting! Thanks for the comment!
@psphacker (1054)
I do not have a samsung omnia and you should check if the samsung omnia is compatible with a software called fring which can be downloaded fromthe official website www.fring.com.
@CMTS_87 (1340)
Try Omnia! A good phone indeed! Happy MyLotting!
@busky5 (3165)
• Thailand
For me i like some products of Smsung such as TV, washing machine, and cell phones.I don't know about the models you showed but i think you should select the model which you may receive the most benefits frome it.