Listen this carefully

Are u a person who talks in loud voice.Is your tendency to talk louderr even if not required.Do u also have problems in hearing soft and low tone voices.Then probably get urself checked as it can cause u permanent loss of hearing.Plkease if anyone of u has these problems then please be quick to prevent urself from being deaf.
I'm a pretty loud talker. My whole family is like that, though. I guess I just got it from them. They always get excited about what they are talking about, and end up getting louder and louder- trying to make sure everyone hears what they are saying- and trying to talk over one another =] I do have a little bit of a hard time hearing though- not a lot- but a little. i blast music all the time, and i guess it takes its toll. I just can't help it though... i love my music loud! =]
@mrakobesie (1246)
I talk very loudly, it's learned though... my grandmother and my mother were teachers and they had to speak loudly, it ended up becoming their habit and i learned it from them... have no problem hearing soft and low tone voices so i think it's just that i learned to speak loud...
I have a significant hearing loss in my left ear ever since I was little. I don't think I talk especially loud, but when it comes to hearing soft and low tones, it really all becomes a blur to me. Sometimes, I don't even hear sounds that are too soft or low. I remember have to take those hearing tests in elementary and middle school. I have never passed any of them because of my hearing loss. It seems I was the only one though, it came to the point where our school nurse would see me every year in line for the test and come over and allow me a "pass" from having to put on those headphones and listening to tiny squeaks coming out while raising my left or right hand to signal to the radiologist whenever I heard something. So if I think about it, it might have been a good thing under a rather funny but ironic situation.
@akn1961 (1035)
i talk in medium voice ,yes it is harmfull and irritating to talk in high voice ,other person feel humiliated ,it is not good for personal relation ship ,thx for commenting.
@windymyre (210)
People have told me before that I talk loudly. My husband tells me all the time that I can't hear. I went to have my hearing checked & even took my husband with me. The doctor said I was fine. I especially have trouble with low tones & if there is noise in the background. My husband complains all the time that I have the TV up too loud.
@jaizhi (260)
i dont have problem hearing but my voice is loud even if I am not shouting.
oh my gosh i'm gald you asked this question. because my dad like yells into the phone when i talk to him. and then i was in the car with him and he was yelling into my ear. then he went on the phone and talked louder. i thought my volume on my phone was to high but no. he usually doesn't talk that loud. but lately he has he's the only person i know who does that. and the only reason i didn't tell him to be a little quieter on the phone is because he was talking to my grandma and she can not hear at all i can be write next to her and she would be like what. its a little annoying she won't get a hearing aid. its whats ever.