Who loves HORROR MOVIE ?

Name your fav horror movie also name some new horror movie which u would like to see or seen.. I like 13th elm street (freddyyy coming to get you) Evil dead 1 (that was really horrified) SAW 1 - 2 - 3 (i DONT THINK THIS IS IN HORROR) Cannibal Holocaust (Yuck seens are more here) can't remember much now
@luckyali (316)
• Pakistan
i like horror movies but watch in daylight
@achilles7 (1277)
Only devils.We go for a movie to enjoy.I like humor most. I do not like horror or serious movies. It is a waste of time.
@chikkadee (373)
You haven't seen horror flicks until youve seen:Wolf Creek House of 1000 corpses Original (Japanese version) Ring (Ringu)
I can't watch them to save my life. My daughter loves to watch them. You hear her scream in the other room. Then at night she is so close to me. It feels like her knees will enter my back and exit my front.
@senna9 (1671)
• Netherlands
I like horror movies to, freddy is very old but i like also horror movie with a thriller accent in it, like the ring.